I always know I’ve created something extraordinarily lovable when I see unusual behavior around the food. Like when all of the meat-eating men at a party can’t stop eating the vegan tapa! That’s what happened with these stuffed mushrooms. I love these because they’re tasty, filling, and they have that meaty mouth feel. Of course you can use any kind of mushroom, but I love the button mushrooms because they’re bite-sized and super easy to pop in your mouth. Try these for your next dinner party, game night, or just for your family dinner. Enjoy – – and let me know what you think!
- Mix together marinade and let mushrooms marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Bake marinated mushrooms in a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are baking, sauté the oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper over medium heat, removing them from the heat after 8 minutes.
- Leave the oven on while you blend the onions and the rest of the ingredients (except sundried tomatoes) in a food processor until slightly creamy. Add the sundried tomatoes and blend for about 10 more seconds to incorporate.
- Add the stuffing to the mushrooms and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with crushed pecans and almonds and fresh parsley before serving.
Enjoy this dish? Share it!
Want another serving?
Enjoy more recipes as well as Amber’s Tips and Favorites when you subscribe.