I always know I’ve created something extraordinarily lovable when I see unusual behavior around the food. Like when all of the meat-eating men at a party can’t stop eating the vegan tapa! That’s what happened with these stuffed mushrooms. I love these because they’re tasty, filling, and they have that meaty mouth feel. Of course you can use any kind of mushroom, but I love the button mushrooms because they’re bite-sized and super easy to pop in your mouth. Try these for your next dinner party, game night, or just for your family dinner. Enjoy – – and let me know what you think!
- Mix together marinade and let mushrooms marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Bake marinated mushrooms in a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are baking, sauté the oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper over medium heat, removing them from the heat after 8 minutes.
- Leave the oven on while you blend the onions and the rest of the ingredients (except sundried tomatoes) in a food processor until slightly creamy. Add the sundried tomatoes and blend for about 10 more seconds to incorporate.
- Add the stuffing to the mushrooms and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with crushed pecans and almonds and fresh parsley before serving.
Enjoy more recipes as well as Amber’s Tips and Favorites when you subscribe.