I have the perfect doughnut to satisfy your tastebuds all fall long! I love these Chicken Thyme Doughnuts because they are packed with protein, fiber, and yummy fats. They great as a meal or snack, and perfect for those days on-the-go. No need to stress about what to bring to those holiday parties. These are fast, easy to make, and sure to be in a hit. You can also be make them in a loaf pan or muffin tins.
Makes 10 donuts or muffins or a small loaf of bread.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend all of the wet ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and blend until smooth
- Add in the chicken, fresh herbs and scallion and pulse for about 10 seconds.
- Lightly grease the tins with coconut or avocado oil or spray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, rotating once. These will be a little soft and should be nicely browned on top.
Enjoy more recipes as well as Amber’s Tips and Favorites when you subscribe.