Eating plant-based meals for lunch and dinner a few times a week is important to me. It may not look like much, but I’m absolutely loving this raw wrap with butternut squash and avocado… It has 18 grams of protein! The burst of flavor comes from the squeeze of lemon and kelp powder.
1 butternut squash
red leaf lettuce
- Roast the butternut squash: Quarter the squash, skin on, and place face down on pan. Roast for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. When squash is still lightly warm, peel skin
- Spread 1/2 an avocado on your raw wrap.
- Lightly dress your red leaf lettuce with lemon and sea salt.
- Add the lettuce, a cup of the butternut squash, a sprinkle of kelp powder and sea salt.
- Save the rest of your squash for smoothies or snacks!