These gummies are full of protein and taste like a dream with NO added sugar. The sweetness comes from the strawberries alone, which means there’s no reason to feel guilty about eating these or feeding them to your kids. You can buy all kinds of silicone molds these days to make fun shapes for your family, but for myself I just make them in a pan, cut them in squares, and have them as a protein-ful snack on the go.
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
3 cups strawberries
¼ cup coconut flakes
¼ cup grass-fed gelatin
¼ teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Lightly grease 8×8 pan or molds with the coconut oil.
- Blend 2 cups of the strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Dice the remaining cup of strawberries.
- Heat the coconut milk in a pot over medium-low heat.
- When it’s simmering, whisk the gelatin into the milk, one tablespoon at a time, until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the strawberry puree, diced strawberries, coconut flakes and lemon juice, and whisk for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and pour into a pan or molds.
- Store in fridge for 1 to 2 hours until set.